1 head of cauliflower
5 scallions (chopped)
1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
1/2 cup fresh mint (chopped)
1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
the juice of 2 lemons
1/2 cup olive oil
salt to taste
1. Rinse and dice cauliflower.
2. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor (in batches) for about 10 seconds ~ or until it becomes fine.
3. Take sesame seeds and dry toast them in a sauté pan until lightly browned.
4. Place pulsed cauliflower in a large bowl. Toss in parsley, mint, scallions and sesame seeds.
5. In a separate bowl, make dressing with lemon, olive oil and salt.
6. Pour dressing over cauliflower creation, mix together and enjoy!
Now go make this salad and say, "Cheers to the USA, cauliflower and healthy living!"