French Toast - Oui s'il vous plaît!
What is almost as good as getting french kissed? This gluten-free french toast that my husband made for me yesterday morning. Talk about a sexy treat to wake up to! Make it for your loved ones today...and then kiss them real good!! Ingredients:4 organic eggs 1/4 Califia Unsweetened Almond Milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 2 Tablespoons Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Rudi's Gluten-Gree Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Crack your eggs into a shallow bowl. Add vanilla and almond milk to mixture and whisk together.
- Heat up skillet over medium heat.
- Take each slice of bread (one at a time) and dip into egg mixture, flipping to cover both sides evenly.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet (you don't want to do this too early or it will burn).
- Place toast onto skillet, flipping once it starts to smoke slightly (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove from heat, add favorite fruit and syrup as topping...and enjoy!